AKA United Nations' Resident Services Team embodies our passion to personalize your extended stay in New York NY. With many of our residents spending anywhere from two weeks to two months with us, there exists a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a three dimensional experience while in residence at AKA our furnished rentals in Turtle Bay Manhattan.
We recommend that residents let us plan for their arrival as early as possible. The best tickets, exclusive restaurant reservations and services are assured when we can arrange them for you in advance of your stay. Whether you reach out to the AKA United Nations team a month in advance, or after you arrive, we will do our very best to deliver an excellent response. It’s service like this that makes AKA one of the finest New York, NY extended stay residences.
- 24 hour front desk
- dedicated doorman
- on site Resident Services Team provides suggestions and recommendations and can assist with any restaurant reservations, deliveries, appointments you request
- same day valet dry cleaning and laundering services
- in suite dining
- secure transportation – car rentals, sedan, and limousine service
- on site management and maintenance
- 24 hour Resident Services Desk
- complimentary gourmet coffee and tea service in the cafe
- personal training and in suite therapeutic massage available
- meticulous housekeeping available
- complimentary high-speed WiFi internet available in public spaces
- complimentary local telephone service
A group of select outside services providers is also maintained by AKA. You can rest assured knowing that any of our preferred providers will deliver high quality services, at rates agreed to by you and our partners directly. Please inquire with an AKA United Nations Resident Services Representative, who will happily guide you based on your request.