From London, With Love
There's truly no place like London. Whether your interest lies in museums, nature, or the unbridled thrill of getting into London’s top landmarks for free, we’ve found something to suit every taste here.
- British Museum - When traveling to London for the first time, always make time for the classics. The world renowned British Museum has something for everybody - whether it's towering tapestries from the Middle Ages, breathtaking fashion throughout the centuries, or enticing Egyptian exhibits. It's a must to make time for this landmark location.
- Victoria and Albert Museum - Billed as "the world's largest museum of applied arts, decorative arts, and design" and founded by Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, this impressive museum demands hours of perusal, housing a permanent collection of over 2.27 million objects.
- Rowan's Bowling Alley - Located in North London, late night stalwart Rowan's is home to over 20 lanes, billiards tables, sports screens, arcade and an undeniably peppy soundtrack spread over two floors.
- The Gunpowder Plot - An interactive, immersive experience set in the historic Tower of London, attendees will interact with Guy Fawkes inside Virtual Reality, as they infiltrate the plotter’s company and learn of the conspiracy against the Houses of Parliament.
- Pergola Paraiso - Formerly known as "Pergola Paddington", this London rooftop favorite has recently reopened after an extensive renovation, favoring a menu that echoes coastal Mexican cuisine, offering a taste of the sun all year round.
- Delamina - Informal, yet welcoming, Delamina in Marylebone is a testament to the owner's blended Israeli and European heritage. Featuring menu items designed to delight - including using fresh herbs and spices to celebrate the raw ingredients, including many vegetarian dishes, of their home country, Delamina is a perfect choice for an intimate dinner, or small group event.
- 28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen - The 28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen concept takes the traditional wine bar experience to a whole new level, with impeccable food and extensive wine choices. Come to enjoy fantastic service in a relaxed, approachable atmosphere with stylish surroundings, at the south end of Marylebone Lane (two minutes from Oxford Street).
- Caldesi - A true testament to the European-inspired atmosphere of the Marylebone District, Caldesi is the brainchild of Celebrity Chef and Restauranteur, Giancarlo Caldesi, and relies on the finest, artisan Italian produce and seasonal ingredients to produce the true tastes of Italy.
WELLNESS + FITNESS
- Third Space - A premier health & wellness facility located just a short walk from AKA Marylebone, Third Space Marylebone offers a comprehensive class schedule, personal training options, and large swimming pool perfect for exercising.
- Virgin Active - Cycle to the beat, swim lengths and sweat it out in the sauna at Virgin Active. Conveniently located next to Marble Arch Station, and only a street away from Oxford Street, Virgin Active invites you to sweat on the gym floor, push out laps in the swimming pool, or enjoying a little rest and relaxation in their sauna.
- Barrecore - The UK's leading barre studio, Barrecore offers a low-impact, high-intensity workout designed for all levels of fitness, with the goal to sculpt and define your body, improve your flexibility, mobility and core strength, through a series of safe, hand-picked exercises under the guidance of our expert instructors.
- Regent's Park - A peaceful sanctuary close to AKA Marylebone, Regent's Park brings serenity to busy London life. Stroll though out the large open spaces with tree-lined pathways, formal gardens, and four children’s playgrounds or enjoy central London’s largest outdoor sports area.
- Design Museum - While London's major collection of Museums typically get most of the shine, there are a variety of other interesting, under-the-radar museums that are a joy to check out. Visit the Design Museum, the world's leading museum devoted to contemporary design in every form.
- St. Martin's - An architectural jewel in the midst of London's Trafalgar Square, St. Martin's offers a variety of events and experiences, such as free concerts, speaker series, and amazing seasonal activations.
- Live at Lunch: The Royal Opera House - Held seasonally, the Royal Opera House invites viewers to experience an exciting program of free lunchtime performances, featuring artists from The Royal Opera, Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, The Royal Ballet and a range of guest artists.