Live The LA Lifestyle
Plan your perfect Southern California experience. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing, laid-back vibe that allows you to explore at your leisure, or prefer to hobnob among the glittering elite, our favorite LA tips will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- The Getty Museum – Rising high above the Hollywood Hills, the world-famous Getty Museum is a cultural landmark on it’s own. Home to a renowned collection which includes pre-20th century European paintings, drawings, and more, the Getty Museum is perfect for leisurely perusing, coupled with an elegant picnic overlooking the city.
- LACMA – Set in the heart of Los Angeles, LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) is the largest art museum in the western United States. Dedicated to inspiring creativity and dialogue, LACMA’s impressive and vast exhibitions attract more than a million visitors annually.
- The Broad – An evocative, contemporary museum in Downtown LA, The Broad specializes in showcasing thought-provoking exhibits from 1950’s to the present. Check their website for an equally impressive calendar of event, ranging from speaker series to performances.
- Flutter Experience – A one-of-a-kind immersive experience, where guests are invited to play, create, imagine, and explore in a 90-minute visual playground.
- Tesse Restaurant - Adjacent to AKA West Hollywood is Tesse, a French restaurant featuring the dynamic, continental-inspired cuisine of Chef Raphael Francois and Pastry Chef Sally Camacho Mueller, served in a chic dining room on Sunset Boulevard. An extensive wine program from Jordan Ogron is supplemented by Boutellier, an exclusive wine store adjacent to the restaurant.
- Eveleigh - Eveleigh embraces the original identity of the historic structure it inhabits: an intimate and unpretentious residence built upon an orchard in 1923. Whether relaxing in the enchanting front garden, saddling up to the rustic reclaimed bar, or dining on the garden patio as Los Angeles twinkles in the background, you will feel at home.
- Spago Beverly Hills - Wolfgang Puck is the world’s most celebrated celebrity chef, with world-class restaurants spanning the globe. Sample locally sourced Californian cuisine at his flagship eatery Spago. This renowned, buzzy bistro serves up his most cherished dishes, like handmade cavatelli and Creamy Parmesan Polenta.
- Mr. Chow - Notable giants from the worlds of art, fashion, music, and entertainment have long been snapped by paparazzi exiting the notorious Chinese-cuisine hot spot Mr. Chow.
WELLNESS + FITNESS
- Remedy Place – Welcome to Remedy Place, the world’s first social wellness club. An A-List retreat, Remedy Place rebalances stress through the use of a highly-educated team of experienced doctors and wellness experts that will leave you better than when you walked in.
- Rumble Boxing - Get ready to sweat, with RUMBLE. Combining the sweet science of boxing with the transformative power of strength training, RUMBLE is a A-List favorite and fitness lovers' dream.
- Pure Barre – A favorite of the Beverly Hills community, Pure Barre is a total-body barre workout that transforms you physically and mentally. Work out to musically-driven group classes that focus on low-impact and high-intensity movements that will strengthen and tone.
- insight LA Meditation - A peaceful sanctuary in the midst of the Hollywood Hills, insight LA Meditation has offered variety of meditation classes and special events for over 10 years.
- Visit Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills’ world-famous Rodeo Drive is a luxury icon. From Dior to Prada, Harry Winston to David Yurman, Louis Vuitton to Chanel, this street is the epicenter of high-marque luxury.
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard – A mile long strip of the latest fashion, art, and food, eclectic Abbot Kinney is just minutes from world-famous Venice Beach. A spot to see-and-be-seen, a patio seat at one of their many iconic restaurants is the perfect spot for people-watching.
- Catalina Island – Break away from the mainland, and spend a day visiting secluded Catalina Island. A quick day trip from Los Angeles, Catalina Island is brimming with seasonal events, from food and wine festivals to hiking and eco-tours.
- Griffith Observatory – Griffith Observatory has remained a cultural institution in Los Angeles for years, for a reason. Hike up to the observatory through scenic Griffith Park, then explore the universe through the much-loved planetarium, where interesting shows are always on rotation.