Practically Perfect Package
Joyously celebrate the iconic film’s revival, Mary Poppins Returns, at London’s most exclusive serviced residences in posh Marylebone! With AKA Marylebone as your base, take a stroll down memory lane and relive your favorite "Mary Memories", while enjoying a plethora of experiences curated by our AKA team. Located just south of Regents Park, AKA Marylebone is a "hop, skip, and a jump" from the park closely associated with the Banks Family at fictional Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane!
This limited time “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” experience includes:
- Two tickets to the highly anticipated Mary Poppins Returns, which opens in London on December 21, at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Cinema with relax and recline seating.
- Mary Poppins Afternoon Tea for two at Aqua Shard, London’s swanky restaurant and bar 31 floors up on the Shard, with chimney sweepers’ views of the rooftops of London. The special Mary Poppins teas were approved and licensed by kind permission of the estate of P. L. Travers, the author of the Mary Poppins book series, and Harper Collins Publishers, as noted by Aqua Shard.
- Your very own kite provided by the AKA Resident Services team, your real-life Mary Poppins, to fly “up to the highest height” in Regent’s Park.
- A Mary Poppins Returns parrot-head umbrella in case it rains in London or simply to stroll with like a proper Londoner.
- A red carnation buttonhole like the one a happier Mr. Banks wore at the end of the original film.