- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
In general, we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in other ways, such as when you fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, or reserve a suite online. This includes information that can identify you as a natural person (“Personal Information”), including, for example, your first and last names, business, home and postal addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, gender, travel preferences, and payment information such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date. We will not collect any of your Personal Information except when you specifically and knowingly provided your consent. You may choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but in general some information about you is needed to use our services and/or access certain areas of our websites.
- Information From Third Parties
From time to time, we may also obtain both Personal Information and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources. In addition, if you link your social media account to our social media account, or use certain social media features such as a hashtag that includes our trademarks or trade names, we may access information about you via the social media provider in accordance with the social media provider's policies. The information may include your name, email address, profile picture, gender, and other information that you authorize us to receive.
We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to third parties through or in connection with our mobile app or social media pages.
- Automatic Information
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website by using tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons, when permitted by law. For example, we will collect your IP address.
We may also collect Personal Information from our mobile app.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use sensitive payment information (such as cardholder name, credit card number and expiration date) to complete suite reservations and leases and/or payment of residential services you conduct on our website.
- We use other information about you for the following general purposes:
- in order to customize and enhance the services we offer to you;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to manage your residential account;
- to protect our company, our customers and our website;
- to notify you of special offers, products and/or services that may be of interest to you;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees or troubleshoot problems;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection;
- for internal business purposes such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns, and identifying usage trends.
- We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, to the extent covered by your consent. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
- How We Share Information
We may aggregate and anonymize your information for analytic, research or other business purpose.
We may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information with partners or other third parties regarding their customers, but we do not sell or share any information at the individual customer level.
We may use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law (which may include laws outside your country of residence), to respond to requests from public and government authorities (which may include such authorities outside your country of residence), to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; or (b) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- Your Choices and Obligations
- Retention of Information
- Right to Access and Control Your Personal Information
To Opt-Out. We provide you with choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can opt-out from below areas by submitting your data request. Click here to fill out your request:
- receiving electronic communication from us
- our sharing of your Personal Information with affiliates for their direct marketing purposes
- our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes
How to Access or Change Your Personal Information
For those residing in the EU, you have the right to request access to the Personal Information we have on you. You can do this by submitting your data request through the data request form. For any subsequent access request, we may charge an administrative fee.
If you would like to review, update, suppress/restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to transfer your Personal Information to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may submit your data request through the form.
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your information accurate. Please specify in your request what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you have outstanding balance or charges in your account, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after settlement of such financial obligations. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records which will not be removed.
- Close Your Account
If you choose to close your account, we generally delete your information within 30 days of account closure except as noted below. We keep some of your Personal Information even after you close your account.
- Other Important Information
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information that you send us. There is no guarantee that such Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
We process data both inside and outside of the United States and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. U.S. laws may not afford the same level or protection as those in your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
- Lawful Basis for Processing
We will only collect and process Personal Information about you where we have lawful basis. Lawful basis includes consent.
- Standard Security Measures
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website and app will be completely safe. Any transmission of your Personal Information to our site is at your own risk. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
- Use of the Websites by Minors
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please submit a request through this web form. Please specify on your letter that you are a California resident making a "Shine the Light" inquiry. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
- Contact Us