Enjoy a Transformative Sabbatical at AKA West Hollywood
To celebrate our new and more flexible weekly and monthly stay options, AKA West Hollywood is introducing a Sabbatical Program for residents to take a break to reflect, recharge and explore - and ultimately restore joy. Embark on a transformative sabbatical experience with the help of our Joy Ambassador, who will help you curate a stay tailored to your individual goals.
AKA’s Sabbatical Experience Includes:
- A welcome amenity featuring Gretchen Rubin’s “Better Than Before” interactive journal to encourage self-reflection, Green Gorilla USDA Certified Organic CBD products to benefit overall wellbeing and relaxation (for residents 21+), and a plant from The Sill to inspire creativity, and Flamingo Estate’s chocolates for a sweet treat.
- VIP rates on weekly fresh produce boxes from Flamingo Estate.
- Tickets to an awe-inspiring outdoor experience at LA’s botanical oasis Descanso Gardens.
- Use of AKA bicycles to explore West Hollywood’s dazzling street art via Street Art Cities.
- Access to the property’s private screening room a.cinema to watch a classic inspirational film of your choice.
- For entrepreneurial spirits who have been working overtime, AKA’s Joy Ambassador will help craft the perfect Out-of-Office reply so that residents can fully check out during the sabbatical.
Enjoy the property’s luxurious wellness amenities including a heated pool, outdoor lounge and pool deck, Technogym Fitness Center, and private a.cinema movie theater. Featuring spectacular city views of Los Angeles, each tranquil AKA suite features spacious floor plans, fully appointed gourmet kitchens, 24-hour resident support, and all the natural light you need to promote a joyous stay.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.