AKA’s Commitment to Cleanliness and Hygiene
The health and well-being of our residents, team members and all who visit our properties is AKA’s highest priority.
We continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and other federal, state, and local health departments for real-time information regarding the coronavirus and are following their recommended guidelines.
AKA continues to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization in all areas of our properties and have taken additional measures to ensure our procedures are even more rigorous.
On a daily basis, AKA’s Management Team works to ensure that each AKA location adheres to the most current CDC guidelines.
These specific measures have been implemented and incorporated into our standard cleaning process:
- Use of safer bleach alternative and highest hospital grade disinfectant classification products including Evaclean, a registered and Certified EPA hospital grade disinfectant with 1-minute dwell time.
- State of the art sanitation and disinfection procedures using electrostatic sprayers
- Consistent use of EPA registered and approved disinfectant products including Ecolab Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public spaces and high traffic areas and surfaces including door handles, elevator buttons, stairwell railings
- Strict adherence to an extensive 100-point cleaning checklist to ensure that every surface is sanitized
- Thorough sanitization and disinfection procedures following each departure
- Use of special cleaning cloths designated for each area within a suite to maximize cleanliness and sanitation
- Anti-microbial hand sanitizer stations containing at least 60% alcohol in accordance with CDC Guidelines throughout each property
- Masks, gloves and other protective gear provided for all team members
- Apple Pay and Android Wallet accepted at all locations for contact-free payment
- AKA promotes social-distancing messaging to residents throughout public spaces
- Ongoing coronavirus awareness and preventive training with all property team members
- Corporate and Regional Leadership Team Member availability 24/7 to support each AKA location
We are grateful for your confidence in selecting AKA as your home away from home.
Our team members are available and happy to answer any questions you may have.
For the most up-to-date information and updates on the coronavirus, please refer to the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html or your local health authority.