"The course of true love never did run smooth..."
Celebrate love, life, and folly at AKA Central Park, with a one-of-a-kind experience designed for the most avid theater lover. Reserve your romantic summer stay, and enjoy the works of William Shakespeare from your own private, outdoor aerie to “glance from heaven to earth” (A Midsummer Night’s Dream).
AKA Central Park’s summer celebration includes:
- One-night accommodations in one of AKA Central Park’s two, light-filled Sky Suites, each with its own 1,500-square-foot wraparound terrace with a wood-burning fireplace, located on the private 17th floor.
- A selection of Shakespeare’s plays to read by the outdoor fireplace surrounded by candles.
- Taste the great playwright’s words with Othello-inspired cake and ale.
- Two tickets to the not-to-be-missed 64th Annual Shakespeare in the Park at The Public Theatre in nearby Central Park. “Coriolanus” (July 16 through August 11) and a new adaptation of the Disney film “Hercules” (August 31 through September 8). Performances are Thursdays through Sundays; tickets are based on availability.
- Catalina picnic basket set filled with European-style sandwiches and treats from AKA Central Park’s a.café to enjoy during the live performance.
- A dozen red roses placed in your suite upon arrival.
- A set of Shakespeare pencils and a Shakespeare quote journal.
To book your AKA Central Park Midsummer Night’s Dream, available now through September 8 2019, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates start at $2,220 a night.