Business Travel Sales Manager - Boston
AKA Hotels + Hotel Residences is recruiting a Business Travel Sales Manager (hybrid role, open to Northeast area) to drive revenues for its newest property opening this summer in Boston, MA. We are looking for a candidate that has experience in Boston and is a proven leader in selling to the business travel and consortia segment, specifically with National accounts. Our ideal candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with experience in the business travel segment and be fully trained with tools required to gain market share. The Business Travel Sales Manager is energetic, very organized, results-oriented, and team focused.
AKA Hotels + Hotel Residences is a part of Korman Communities, a family owned and operated company, we consider our Team Members the most important asset. With over 100 years of history and experience behind us we’re always looking for Team Members ready to join our family.
Team Member Requirements:
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Function as a representative of the AKA and Korman culture to all Team Members and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests, clients, and Team Members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Promotes a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Maintains guest and customer privacy and confidentiality by protecting all personal information.
- Team Member should have intimate knowledge of Boston neighborhood and business travel segment
- Familiar with emergency and safety procedures for your position.
Area Sales Responsibilities:
- Partner with Boston leadership team and Vice President of Sales, to launch AKA Hotel + Hotel Residences in Boston and achieve 2022 and 2023 budget expectations in the corporate transient segment
- Utilize ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Navigator daily to build prospecting lists and uncover new accounts
To learn more about this exciting position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.